As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, Buffalo Sewer has reduced our onsite workforce to help flatten the curve, transitioning to a partial remote work status. We have prepared for this to minimize disruptions. Our top priority remains to protect public health by providing the critical service of clean and safe water.
- BSA Scajaquada Creek and Black Rock Canal Smart Sewer Project
- RFQ: PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES TERM AGREEMENT
- Governor Hochul Announces Start of Construction on $55 Million Wastewater Treatment Project in Buffalo
- Mayor Brown and Buffalo Sewer Host Groundbreaking Ceremony for Rehabilitation & Upgrades at the Bird Island Treatment Facility
- BUFFALO SEWER AUTHORITY BIRD ISLAND LANDSCAPE AND WAYFINDING IMPROVEMENT PROJECT-REBID