Buffalo plans to solve the problem of sewer pipe overflows during heavy rain storms. The city of Buffalo has a plan to get rid of over flows which occur when sewers overload in storms and dump into water ways. Sewer Authority General Manager Olulowole McFoy says the spending plan for this year is $20 million with the entire project looking to cost hundreds of millions of dollars. The Queen City is doing this to fulfill an agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- RFP: PRIMARY SYSTEM REHABILITATION AND UPGRADES – CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION AND INSPECTION
- RFP: SECONDARY SYSTEM REHABILITATIONS AND UPGRADES – ENGINEERING AND DESIGN PROJECT
- RFP: CAPITAL PROJECTS PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- SEWER CLEANING AND INTERNAL TELEVISING INSPECTION
- MISCELLANEOUS SYSTEM WIDE SEWER REPAIRS