The nation’s recognized leader in clean water issue advocacy elected to its Board of Directors OJ McFoy to represent its 2nd region that consists of New York, New Jersey, and Puerto Rico.
- Buffalo Sewer presents at Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition & Conference.
- One Step Closer to Completing Long Term Control Plan; Buffalo Sewer Authority Gets Green Light to Issue Bonds
- Buffalo Sewer Authority General Manager Oluwole ‘OJ’ McFoy Elected to Board of National Association of Clean Water Agencies
- Buffalo Sewer Authority receives Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Scajacquada Creek Cleaning Causes Off-ramp Closing