The Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting has been awarded to Buffalo Sewer Authority by Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada for its comprehensive annual financial report. The Certificate of Achievement is the highest form of recognition in the area of governmental accounting and financial reporting, and its attainment represents a significant accomplishment by a government and its management.
- Governor Hochul Announces Start of Construction on $55 Million Wastewater Treatment Project in Buffalo
- Mayor Brown and Buffalo Sewer Host Groundbreaking Ceremony for Rehabilitation & Upgrades at the Bird Island Treatment Facility
- BUFFALO SEWER AUTHORITY BIRD ISLAND LANDSCAPE AND WAYFINDING IMROVEMENT PROJECT-REBID
- Waste Heat Recovery System Rehabilitation Engineering Request for Proposals
- RFP: Comprehensive Public Education & Outreach Campaign