The Hertel at Deer Project begins construction in March of 2019 and will reduce the combined sewer overflows by controlling flow to the Bird Island Wastewater Treatment Plant in wet weather.
- BUFFALO SEWER AUTHORITY BIRD ISLAND LANDSCAPE AND WAYFINDING IMROVEMENT PROJECT-REBID
- Waste Heat Recovery System Rehabilitation Engineering Request for Proposals
- RFP: Comprehensive Public Education & Outreach Campaign
- A+ Rating for Environmental Impact Bond
- Buffalo Sewer Closes On Largest Environmental Impact Bond in US