The Scajacquada Expressway is being closed again for approximately 4 weeks for the cleaning of Scajacquada Creek. This comes just months after the State Transportation Officials reopened the expressway from a two-year bridge replacement project. Sewer Authority General Manager Olulowole McFoy says “”It is going to get rid of the odors that are concerned, and at the end of this, when you look out over the [Route] 198, that island of sediment behind the History Museum will be gone.”
- Buffalo Sewer presents at Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition & Conference.
- One Step Closer to Completing Long Term Control Plan; Buffalo Sewer Authority Gets Green Light to Issue Bonds
- Buffalo Sewer Authority General Manager Oluwole ‘OJ’ McFoy Elected to Board of National Association of Clean Water Agencies
- Buffalo Sewer Authority receives Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Scajacquada Creek Cleaning Causes Off-ramp Closing